Saturday, November 8, 2008

Dangerous Twi'lek still at large!

Date: 081108
Planet: Tatooine
Region: Farpoint Valley

Story: (Written by the Galactic News Agency, Ramona doesn't write IC).

Kegana Rimos, the twi'lek criminal behind several attacks by combat droids on Tatooine and on Lok, is still active despite several set backs and a 5M credits bounty on her head, courtesy of Clarissa Wrenchturner, mayor of Farpoint Valley.

She hasn't given up on her demands either - this is her latest message:

I hope you're enjoying your little victories. Just so you know, I have not gone away or given up. I'm in the process of building up a new force - and when I'm done I'll reduce your little town to rubble. This is your last chance to surrender and comply to my demands:

1) Withdraw the bounty on me
2) Hand over the rodian and my father's equipment
3) Pay me 5 million credits

In addition, I'd also like directions to the holonews office as well as the home of the Talus governor. I *could* level Talus city by city until I find it, but I think it'd be better for everyone if I could hit the right target on the first attempt.

/ Kegana Rimos


Mayor Wrenchturner was quoted that she saw no cause for being frightened, so far the additional security measures taken by the town and private citzens had proven to be successful. She said she was confident that the criminal would be brought down by a bounty hunter or law enforcement officer sooner or later.

Talus Governor Sanguine released to following statement:

*From the office of Marius Sanguine*

Recently the threats against the much victimized citizens of Farpoint Valley escalated. The terrorist known as Kegani Rimos has waged several demands against those citizens.

So I would like to respond to such demands... Personally.

Kegana Rimos, you are a criminal, and a terrorist. And you are demanding the bounty be removed from you...

Well, I can easily respond to that. No. I am now offering to Match whatever price the citizens of Farpoint Valley may wage against you. I am additionally going to begin discussions with the Imperials who oversee Tatooine to afford myself, and my Operatives control over the investigation in your regards.

You are demanding an innocent citizen be turned over to you... No. You will be hunted, and apprehended, and all the injustices you have commited Will be answered for.

You are demanding five million credits to cease your intolerable actions... No. You do not deserve any compensation for your actions, you deserve to be placed in the darkest prison imaginable.

I will be lobbying for permissions for the Talus Government to hunt you to the ends of the Galaxy. Your assaults on Farpoint Valley and it's fine citizens are intolerable, and in my oppinion merit immediate action against you. I am hereby declaring you an enemy of Talus, and additionally I am hereby stating for the record that you are considered by Myself to be the very origin of wrong.

When the Galaxy turns a blind eye to the injust acts of terrorism the likes of which this woman commits, it becomes no longer merely her at fault... But all of us as a whole. And I am now pleading that any organizations out there who are capable aid in the pursuit of Kegani Rimos.

We can no longer stand idly by and watch as these innocent civilians suffer constant threats, and horrific acts of brutality. On behalf of myself, and the Government of Talus my heart goes out to the citizens of Farpoint Valley... And my plea goes out to all of you wherever you are to help stop this...


With now 10'000'000 credits on Kegana Rimos' head, her demise seems just a matter of days. Until she has been brought to jsutice, Holonews is keeping our security measures up, and we'd like to ask everyone in the know not to divulge any information about our offices... just in case...

No comments: