Monday, October 13, 2008

Holonews threatened!

Date: 131008
Planet: Tatooine
Region: Farpoint Valley

Story: (Written by the Galactic News Agency, Ramona doesn't write IC).

It is not often that we report news concerning ourselves, but sometimes, even the news agencies make news. This one of those occasions. A few days ago, we reported a droid attack on Farpoint Valley, carried on the orders of one Kegana Rimos. Business as usual, or so we thought.

This is a letter we recieved three days ago:

I see from the holonews that you got my little show the other day. Rejoice in your little victory while you can, because there's a lot more where that came from - this was just a small demonstration. There's no need for things to get ugly though. If you hand over the rodian along with my father's equipment and withdraw the bounty on me within a week, considerable property damage and causulties can be avoided. It's your choice, but don't underestimate me.

On another note: While the reporter that did the story seems a bit confused (those were not "several" droids, just a small handfull), I don't quite appreciate seeing my name in the news. So if you could direct me to the local news office, I'll show them just how many droids "several" is unless they stop printing my name in their stories.

/ Kegana Rimos


Following a long tradition of delivering news without giving in to pressure, the holonews will not be pressured into suppressing information by criminals. So, whatever crimes this woman commits, we will continue to report them.

However, out of concern for our reporters, and innocent bystanders that could be hurt in those mad attacks we are threatened with, we'll be revising our security procedures and are looking to expand our security division. Interested persons please contact our office.

No comments: