Monday, August 24, 2009

Interview with Countess Andromeda: A civic hero?‏

Date: 230809
Planet: Tatooine
Region: Farpoint Valley

Story by Freelance Holonews Reporter

Farpoint Valley, the gorgeous city nestled in the mountains, a hop skip and jump away from one of the three known oasis on Tatooine. A sleepy town of late, a noblewoman from Naboo however wishes to change that, with the help of current mayor Kimisei Bythmi. We sat down with Countess Thaesus Andromeda in the ornately decorated city hall, but even a hall as pristine as this one can't escape the sand of Tatooine, clumps in the corners, but still a fine building. Countess Thaesus Andromeda is a petite woman, a figure of tact and composure.

HN:Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to meet with me Countess
A: The pleasure is all mine darling.
HN: Now, I gather that you are a resident of Farpoint Valley yourself?
A: Oh darling, I am in the process of buying a lot here in the Valley, however I do own a few businesses here, I myself have alot invested in this wonderful city.
HN: Aaah I see, now Farpoint Valley has long been a peaceful place, there have of course been crimes here and there no different then any other city, what are your thoughts about your colleague who visited, and his unfortunate death here?
A: I would first like to say that Farpoint Valley is an extremely safe city, I myself walk the streets at night, to stare at the stars, I never feel threatened at all. Now on the subject of my late colleague Lord Sirax, this incident was not a random occurance, sneaky little cowards decided to do this. Rest assured, The Andromeda Group has contacted the House of Sirax and given our deepest condolences.
HN: Aaah, I see, so tell about your role in the workings of this city.
A: Well darling I am merely a helper, I have helped out the city in many ways, one of them being planning events or garnering prospective citizens to our borders, or even promoting commerce within the city. I do this, because, before I married my past husband The Count, my home was Farpoint Valley. I owned a restaurant off the beaten path that got a moderate amount of business. Farpoint Valley was my starting point in my evolution to what I am now, a successful businesswoman and statesmen.
HN: I see, how will your future residence and interests on Tatooine conflict with your duties on Naboo?
A: Oh darling, don't be silly Naboo is very close to Tatooine, as my duties go, I show up to a few Court events and that is about the extent of my duties. The Court is mostly ceremonial now anyways darling, however there are still hereditary titles etcetra.
HN: I understand, well thank you for your time Countess.
A: Thank you darling, have a safe journey home.

No comments: